Client Services Coordinator
Ready to apply?
As an Account Coordinator at our agency, you will be part of a talented team of Client Services leaders developing and implementing strategy, creative and marketing deliverables for world-class sports teams, leagues, athletes, entertainment properties, and brands that sponsor them. As an Account Coordinator, you own and lead the client management process and strategy that delivers strategic work and deliverables for our clients making sure that these projects flow through the agency smoothly.
You will play a key role as liaison between Unrivaled Group departments and our clients; representing our clients’ brands, understanding their goals, serving as their partner and trusted thought leader, all while also supporting our processes and capabilities externally to the client.
The Client Services Coordinator will also be assigned deliverables as your workload allows providing a great opportunity to prepare for internal growth within our client services
You will work alongside smart and skilled people. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team.
- Day to day client project management and execution as assigned
- Collaborate with internal Client Service Director, Manager and external clients and vendors to manage agency projects from concept to finish, ensuring all agency deliverables are flawlessly executed
- Be a point of contact for one or more specific client accounts and maintain an excellent relationship
- Partner with interdepartmental teams to coordinate client deliverables
- Make sure client projects come in on time and on budget client budgets, write creative briefs to help align interdepartmental teams are aligned
- Work with the Unrivaled Group strategy, creative, digital, social, and media teams to ensure alignment between client’s goals and our own
- Take ownership of all internal agency trafficking and pr, and pursue new opportunities that benefit the client and our company
- Client deliverables as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 2+ years of experience in an agency or related environment. Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Aptitude for all aspects of project planning, such as estimating and resource allocation
- Experience and success in project management, advertising, and/or campaign management
- Able to effectively translate/communicate client requirements, statements of work, and scope-of-work documents
- Responsible for project profitability and scheduling, ensuring projects are always delivered on time and within budget
- Passion for client success, account management, digital media, and tech
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive and willingness to jump in and help your team whenever needed
- An action-oriented spirit and equal laser focus on the outcome and process.
- Able to develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of social media, content marketing
- Experience analyzing data from multiple sources and understanding how to use that information
- Desire to join a diverse team of smart, driven, energetic, positive, fun, committed teammates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong copywriting skills
- Efficiency at Google and/or Microsoft Office functions (email, calendar, dropbox, word, sheets, excel)
- Experience with MailChimp, Emma, SendGrid, or other email marketing platforms is helpful but not required
- Bonus: SEO, WordPress, iMovie, social media, Salesforce, or similar CRM or project management system experience