Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the CEO, eventually the Director, Client Services
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Role: As a Client Services Manager at our company, you will be part of a talented team of specialists developing and implementing strategies for world-class sports teams, leagues, athletes, entertainment properties, and the brands that sponsor them. Our Client Services Managers not only have to appreciate great strategy and digital engagement, but they also need to champion it, understand it, and promote the way to turn it into a strategic plan for our clients.
You will play a key role as liaison between UNRIVALED Group and our clients; representing our clients’ brands, understanding their goals, serving as their partner and trusted thought leader, all while supporting our processes and capabilities externally to the client.
You will work alongside smart and skilled people. Likewise, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team.
- Work with the UG team, clients, and potential clients to define project objectives set key performance metrics, and establish a project approach
- Act as an internal resource, championing our content / social / storytelling / digital innovation whenever possible
- Develop an understanding of current and potential client’s business environment and strategy and participate in meaningful strategic client activations on a daily basis
- Select appropriate frameworks, tools, media and can build a strategic plan approach to solve client social media and strategic marketing problems
- Manage, optimize and report on client strategic engagements as assigned
- Assemble strategic insights (social and others as tasked by the team) into presentations for mid and C-Suite level clients
- Have a clear understanding and be willing to become well versed in social copywriting, strategy, measurement, media, entry-level Google Analytics, marketing, traditional media placement, so you can provide solid recommendations to your clients
- Recommend and implement client optimizations, insights, and strategic recommendations based on the data
- Be able to participate in executive/expert interviews and client presentations, meetings, etc.
- Conduct and participate in research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and digital projects conducting things like features and client development workshops
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies that are changing our client’s businesses
- Contribute to business development and thought leadership activities for our clients, potential, and the agency
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Serve as the main point of contact for one or more specific client accounts and maintain an excellent relationship
- Collaborate with internal Project Managers and external Producers to manage agency projects from concept to finish, ensuring all agency deliverables are flawlessly executed
- Partner with Data and Strategy team to collect, analyze and interpret existing business and consumer data and translate it into opportunities
- Establish budgets with your clients, be there for conflict resolutions, ensure timely deliverables, write creative briefs, and approve payments to and from the client
- Work with the UNRIVALED Group strategy, creative, digital, social, and media teams to ensure alignment between the client’s goals and our own
- Take ownership of contracts and contract renewals and pursue new opportunities that benefit the client and our company