Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the Senior Manager, Content
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Role: As a Paid Media + Influencer Marketing Specialist on the Content and Social Media team, you serve
as a voice for our local clients crafting original, on-brand, engaging content and posting it across paid
media, email marketing, and social media. You will be responsible for paid media and influencer
marketing campaigns for a variety of clientele across the agency.
- Use creativity and client knowledge to turn client paid media and email campaigns into engaging content that will drive client overall business performance and increase engagement
- Plan and execute paid digital media campaigns for a diverse array of B2B and B2C brands
- Media property evaluation and recommendations based on the most effective opportunities and position to deliver success
- Maintain close relationships with national, regional, and local platform media reps for the best client-facing solutions
- Manage day-to-day tasks associated with stewarding client-approved media plans
- Develop objective-based performance models and create the necessary attribution (partners, pixels, analytics)
- Develop campaign reporting documents and formulate optimization recommendations for client presentation
- Write, design, and strategically optimize email campaigns for clients.
- Support clients by processing requests for events, boosts, and related exposure activities.
- Use discretion to act on clients’ feedback and online marketing trends to increase client exposure.
- Make appropriate decisions on optimal platforms and timing of an area of focus, event, or special that the client wants to promote.
- Utilize a critical eye for your own work to ensure strategic, high-quality deliverables
- Contribute to the voice of our agency clients
- Implement feedback from clients and teammates quickly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Spot customer trends and identify areas for product and content strategy improvement
- Support content team as requested with posting, scheduling, and light copywriting as requested
- Help research, develop, execute and measure influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Work with team to identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas and work to execute them
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
- Work alongside the team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Paid media knowledge across all primary social networks
- Expertise in influencer marketing best practices
- Expert in paid media and email marketing measurement and optimization
- Understanding of available vendors, targeting, and optimizations related to objective-based performance
- Hands-on experience working with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, and Programmatic buying platform
- Experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.)
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Outstanding communication skills and writing ability
- Enjoys the creative process
- Familiarity with and interest in online communication channels like social media, email marketing, and others
- Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Unwavering integrity and strong character
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, or related.
If this sounds like a fit, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org