Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the Content Director
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Role: As Content, Email & Influencer Marketing Specialist, you will be part of a team that supports our overall agency as well as client content strategy. Your role will specifically be responsible for leading our influencer and email marketing disciplines with direction and support from the Content + Community Senior Manager, as well as to help support and grow the Coordinator with other Content + Community team members. Unrivaled Group Client Service team members will also collaborate with this role providing all the client-side information needed to be successful.
You will be responsible for influencer and email marketing campaigns and to play a key role as a thought leader within the Content team. This may include contributing to content calendar development, community growth and engagement, data reporting, and strategizing.
On the influencer marketing side, (with support from the overall Content and agency teams) you will lead all influencer marketing efforts including identification, outreach, engagement, relationship management, and contract management. You will also measure and collaborate to create engaging content that extends beyond the reach of our client’s current fans.
On the email marketing side, (with support from the overall Content and agency teams) you will lead all email marketing efforts including strategy, ideation, tool management, and measurement. This may include collaboration with clients and/or internal stakeholders such as designers or client services team members to help bring this content to life.
- Define and drive email marketing strategy for clients
- Identify, build, and maintain partnerships with social media influencers/content creators who can bolster client marketing goals
- Manage deployment of email campaigns as well as the A/B testing, measurement, and reporting
- Lead communication on influencer campaigns to ensure campaign and messaging are executed correctly and on time and to optimize strategy when necessary
- Build and manage automated email marketing programs for our clients and ensure end-to-end tracking with proper measurement
- Collaborate with the Creative team to ensure client brand guidelines are followed in emails
- Strategize with Director of Content and other team members to ensure partnerships are effective
- Report and provide monthly recommendations on the email program performance
- Use data to continuously test, measure, and optimize email marketing campaigns
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with SEO, social media, content, and creative teams.
- Create list building strategies and tactics for clients
- 2+ years experience creating and executing email marketing strategies and campaigns
- 2+ years experience in influencer marketing realm preferred, but not required (internship experience included)
- Familiarity with all social platforms (IG, YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok) and knowledge of how the Influencer Marketing landscape differs across each respectively
- Familiarity with core marketing principles and metrics such as ROI, CPA, engagement rate, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MailChimp, iContact, MemberClicks/Personify, or other email marketing platforms
- Experience with Slack, Monday.com, and Google G-Suite
- Excellent grammar and spelling
If this sounds like a fit, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org