Reporting Relationship: The position will report to the CEO
Salary: Salary based on experience
Role: As a Client Services Director at our company, you will be part of a talented team of specialists developing and implementing strategies for world-class sports teams, leagues, athletes, entertainment properties, and the brands that sponsor them. Our Client Service Directors not only have to appreciate great strategy and digital engagement, but you also need to champion it, understand it, and turn it into a strategic plan and execution for our clients.
You will play a key role as liaison between the Unrivaled Group and our clients; representing our clients’ brands, understanding their goals, serving as their partner, and trusted thought leader, all while supporting our processes and capabilities externally to the client.
You will work alongside smart and skilled people. Likewise, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and dedicated team.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Lead an agile team of Client Service Managers & Coordinators
- Lead strategic thinking across all client deliverables
- Drive new ideation to solve client pain points and drive ideation
- Be the primary client point of contact for one or more specific client accounts and maintain an excellent relationship
- Manage all client communication, prepare meeting agendas, recaps and host client meetings coordinating team participation
- Manage internal project management software and all client project deadlines
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external clients/partners/vendors to manage agency projects from concept to finish, ensuring all agency deliverables are flawlessly executed
- Partner with the strategy team to collect, analyze and interpret existing business and consumer data and translate it into opportunities
- Establish budgets with clients, be there for conflict resolutions, ensure timely deliverables, write creative briefs and approve payments to and from the client
- Work with all internal strategy, creative, digital, social, and media teams to ensure alignment between the client’s goals and our own
- Take ownership of contracts and contract renewals, and pursue new opportunities that benefit the client and our company
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 5+ years of experience in an agency or related environment. Strong desire to learn
- Passion for Client Success, Account Management, Digital Media, and Tech
- Experience in advertising and/or campaign management, with a strategic and tactical understanding of the current brand marketing landscape
- An action-oriented spirit and a laser focus on the outcome, not just on the process
- Able to develop and maintain positive internal and external relationships
- Aptitude for all aspects of project planning, such as estimating and resource allocation.
- Able to effectively translate/communicate client requirements, statements of work, and scope-of-work documents
- Responsible for project profitability and scheduling, ensuring projects are always delivered on time and within budget
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Experience analyzing data from multiple sources and understanding how to use that information
- Overwhelming desire to join a diverse team of smart, driven, energetic, positive, fun, committed teammates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong copywriting skills
- Efficiency at Google and/or Microsoft Office functions (email, calendar, Dropbox, word, sheets, excel)
- Experience with MailChimp, Emma, SendGrid, or other email marketing platforms is helpful but not required
- Bonus: Salesforce, or similar CRM or project management system experience